Friday, April 12, 2013

My interview with Crochet Business Blog

Today, I was honoured to be the feature interviewee on the Crochet Business blog, written by Sara Duggan (momwithahook). She interviewed me regarding my craft of crochet, and spotlighted my Etsy shop.

Sara's crochet business blog offers important business tips, how-to's, and business advice for those hoping to start an online crochet/knitting business or blog for income. I have found lots of great tutorials and tidbits along the way on her blog and I'm glad to have been featured!

Read my interview here!!!




Sara also provides a short report "10 Ways to Earn From Your Crochet Blog," detailing how you can sell crochet products right from your crochet blog!

Thanks for the feature, again, Sara!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comment :)
Have a wonderful day!